Become a Coalition MemberJoin our Coalition!
The Global Campaign for Education-US (GCE-US) promotes access to education as a human right and mobilizes to create political will in the U.S. and internationally by working across a coalition of national and community-based organizations. GCE-US is at the forefront of the social movement fighting for the right to education, in particular by encouraging United States leadership in Congress, the Administration and USAID.
GCE-US is a coalition member organization with over 80 organizations with U.S. offices that are all working toward education for all in some capacity. Coalition members work on teacher training, infrastructure building, school scholarships, curriculum provision, and many other things. If your organization is working in any of these or related areas, complete our interest form and someone from our team will reach out shortly!
Benefits of joining the coalition:
Be part of a worldwide movement: When you join the GCE-US coalition, you are joining a network of 80+ organizations in the US and more than 10,000 individuals around the country working to ensure that all children have access to quality education. In addition, you become part of the worldwide network of the Global Campaign for Education, which has millions of supporters in more than one hundred countries around the world. This includes mobilization and engagement year round, especially around the Global Action Week for Education (typically in late April) when we work with our coalition members to raise awareness and build political will for universal quality education.
Join a diverse education network: Joining the GCE-US coalition allows your organization to share best practices and program initiatives with other coalition members and partner with other organizations working on similar issues. GCE-US features the education initiatives of its members in various ways.
Amplify your impact: The GCE-US coalition links you to the education community and builds a stronger collective voice in favor of universal access to universal inclusive quality education for all children and youth. GCE-US coalition members work collectively for a common set of policy goals and advocacy strategies - amplifying the efforts of the education community as a whole to advance Education for All goals.
Coalition members receive:
- A coalition spotlight page and online features to highlight your work.
- Participation in monthly coalition meetings and opportunities to join/lead workgroups to advance your education work and strategic interest areas.
- Networking and professional development through coalition meetings and opportunities to serve in coalition leadership positions.
- Features on our action blog and social media channels.
- The opportunity to sign on to advocacy letters, calls to action, and policy documents that GCE-US and other coalition members produce.
- Access to the GCE-US coalition listserv to share information and learn from others.
- Organizational actions highlighted in action alerts and social media toolkits.
- Opportunities to engage policymakers and government officials through coalition meetings and advocacy.
Example Coalition Members
New Coalition Member Interest Form:
"*" indicates required fields