Materials from the Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Global Report Launch held on November 19, 2020:
- Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Report
- About the report: Re-set the starting line so no child is left behind
- Event recording
- Speaker biographies
- Event slides
- Introductory video
- Report findings summary and speech
- Social media toolkit
- Country launch information
- Leave No Child Behind Poll: In your view, which report recommendation is most important?
- Event evaluation: please share your feedback
You are invited to join the Leave No Child Behind Advocacy Meeting:
Wednesday, 9 December 2020 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM ET
The Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Care and Education Community of Practice will discuss how to use the Leave No Child Behind: Invest in the Early Years Report as a tool for advocacy.
A link to join will be sent to those who register to attend here by 8 December 2020. Thank you!
Information shared during the event:
- UNICEF’s Global Resource Guide on Public Finance for Early Childhood Development
- Scoping Progress in Education (SCOPE)
- Please take action today and sign the accompanying Global Citizen petition.
Thank you for your advocacy!